●Hi,here are some precautionary requests and guidelines to be followed before coming to the salon.
- ・If you have fever or feel unwell please let us know immediately. There will be no cancelation fee , if you inform us in advance. If you fail to inform the salon,cancellation fee.
- ・Please wear a mask when coming to salon. Appointments will be canceled for customers who don’t wear mask.
- ・Please cooperate when your body temperature is measured.
- ・It is advised to avoid traveling by public transport when visiting the salon.
- ・Please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer in the salon.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
●In Response to the Novel Coronavirus.
Several cases of pneumonia related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) have been reported in Japan. Our facility will be implementing the following measures in response.
- ・In an effort to prevent and minimize the spread of the novel coronavirus, we are promoting proper sanitation within the facility.
- ・In consideration of the health of both customers and staff, the staff will be wearing masks as a precautionary measure.
- ・Disinfectants are regularly used during cleaning, especially in locations frequented by large numbers of people.
- ・Hand sanitizer is now available throughout the hotel. We highly recommend practicing proper hand sanitization at all times.
- ・Please note that we may ask details about your current health condition.
- ・Please note that health-related measures may change without notice.